Saturday, April 08, 2006

What Had Happened See...

I know I never posted the after pictures from my Soft Spikes 'do. First, I was not pleased with my handiwork and I want to redo it...I'm having a spell of perfectionitis that's making it hard for me to finish anything...But I did not post an after picture from this go-round because last week I just was a scattered mess and I wasn't up to it.
So I'm sorry. Forgive me...
Anyway, as I type I am in Newark at the Sisterlocks Consultant Training. I just love being a student...learning new information, fretting over whether I really comprehend it, wondering to what use I'll put the pearls I've gleaned...
So Day One is over. In only Three More Days I'll be ready to go out and help some folks get Sisterlocked. Anybody interested?

1 comment:

brunsli said...

Wow - how is the training? Who is teaching? Is it hard? Are you meeting interesting people? Do tell!