Sunday, January 29, 2006

Just a gripe...

There would be more photos on my site right now if it weren't for the second-choice camera I got. Well, I guess I'm going to have a love-hate relationship with it. After I got home from the store with it, I did a little research on the model. As promised, it is displaying a low battery light after taking about 20 shots! I can't believe it. I love taking pictures, Buying batteries everytime I want to monkey with my camera is just not cool. So I got some rechargeable batteries. But I just realized I'm going to need to get more so I'll have charged ones on reserve. This sucks...Twenty frames isn't enough to keep a party going. Someone needs to answer for this...
I went back to check on the other model and they hadn't restocked. So I may be stuck...or have to leave fair Warrenton to do better.
Today I have done absolutely nothing. It's not Superbowl Sunday... didn't feel like shopping...sigh. I ate watched Monk on TiVo and went back to sleep.
I heard this is the last week to apply for housing assistance through FEMA so maybe I'll call and yell at them. Since they still haven't given me any housing assistance...

No comments: