Tuesday, January 03, 2006

WoooooHoooooo!

Well, well, well. It's 2006. So what have I accomplished so far. I bought some new undies at the Victoria's Secret online sale. I got some pajamas today at Marshall's. I found a new salon for my mother. I'm nearly done tightening my own hair. I had a confab with FEMA. So far everything's going pretty good.
I'm thinking good thoughts, feeling pretty nice. This is good.
I'm thinking maybe the fish oil is responsible for this even keel. I just have to remember to keep it up. I'm supposed to take it 3x daily. That's a lot. But apparently something's different. And it's not anything else that I'm doing. I haven't been feeling anxious. I've been sleeping pretty well.
I did stuff myself witha double patty hamburger from this place Five Guys, so I feel very stuffed. Painfully stuffed. So, of course, the Oprah rerun is this woman who got up to over 500 pounds. I thought about making a weight loss resolution, but ehh why bother. I'm not ready to get a gym membership and its too damn cold to exercise outside. So fuhgeddaboutit. I'll do when I'm good and ready.

1 comment:

Creyole said...

Haven, how often do you retighten your hair?